Finally, a small window to get back to our 1951 RCA TV to bar cabinet project! Not too much to report, we painted some visible edges inside flat black:
And installed the panels we cut out in part 2 with heavy duty double sided tape:
Because we didn’t have clamps that would hold the liner material without marking it up, we flipped the whole cabinet and used a makeshift weight and a towel to compact the tape and get good adhesion:
Yes, they are giant Oreos, one of our favorite child craft projects ever. Last, we started putting together hardware to hold the knobs to a bracket:
We’ll keep you posted!