The upcoming fundraiser to help oust Trumpster Steve Knight from California’s 25th congressional district keeps getting larger and the venue a bit more challenging. So we’ve been working on some cocktails that are quick, not too extravagant, and easy to teach. Success has been varied, but we rather like this one.
Although there are a lot of ‘peach’ flavored ingredients, it isn’t too sweet and has some nice undertones.
- Fill a double rocks (12 oz) glass 1/2 full of crushed ice
- 2 drops Fee Brothers Old Fashioned Bitters
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz 1:1 simple syrup
- 1-1/2 oz Deep Eddy Peach vodka
- 1-1/2 oz Fresca
- 3 oz Bundaberg Peach soda
- Top with 2 drops Fee Brothers Peach Bitters
- Garnish with a Mint or Basil leaf
P.S. For the fundraiser we are calling it “The Im-peach-mint”.